Sunday, May 07, 2006

Can't get this pressure point out of my head!

Well..its 4am and I`m still up

So a short story about what I did today.
Today I went to Luxembourg (a small country between France and Belgium and Germany)to pay my last respects to a dear friend of my parents and me, who died last year during my stay in Korea. We went together with a nice group of about 10 people, including of course the wife who lost her husband. It was a beautiful day this saturday and the country itself was again, as always, a very peacefull place. The ashes were burried at a very serene location, and all in all it was a very pleasant experience.

It was like saying farewell to a friend, husband, brother, uncle who is and will be really missed. But life as always moves on.

And so this week is going to be a very nervous week. I`ll be working on my thesis, applying for an international internship and finally booking my flight to the basque country to visit a good friend of mine. Besides this I also really want to start picking up my bike again because I really need to get back into shape. And perhaps I will go to the hair-dressers'..big turning point in life is coming up (hopefully..I prefer change over stagnation)..and a fresh haircut fits perfectly with that.

Greetings

Paul

No comments: