Friday, May 05, 2006

Archive: September 2005, What must a man do to get some...

Korean food or drinks in this &()*&( Country???!!!

Ow yes..we are so multicultural...the only problem is that the average toko (tropical food store) is filled with everything from indonesia to China..but Korea...I have not seen one item in the neigbourhood...
That`s a lie by the way, I saw one bottle with hangul on it..grrr

So yes, tomorrow I will go to Amsterdam, the city of drugs (or was that Rotterdam..or Heerlen?), to go to a Korean/Japanese shop that sells food/drinks and even a small restaurant where you can get bibimbap or mandu..
Its named Shilla (so it must be korean).

This will be in total, at minimum, a 6 hour train trip...and that all for a bottle of soju..and makoli, and bulgogi..and calbi...

Got a birthday in one week so I`ll better buy something that heals the pain of becoming 21. Why pain? Because time is going to fast! It seemed like yesterday when I was a little kid (2-4 years) and banging my head against hard surfaces out of frustration. And now..besides having brain dammage...I`m getting old! ;)

Wish I was an american, at least I could celebrate that is was finally legal for me to buy and drink alcohol :D

ps: To everyone who actually reads my blogg: Thanks!

No comments: