Friday, May 05, 2006

Archive: July 2005, Deadline!

Allmost August! Only one month left of free time!

I have to do something!

Now!

Before my freedom is gone and work starts again!

Lance wins the tour again. Damn you americans stealing our european competitions! (best dutch guy was 30th)
So i`m going to get on my bike again and drive a minimum of 30 km (20 miles) a day....see if I can get a shape again..and beat that Lance when he`s 55 and i`m 35ish!

Owh yes...and don`t forget to buy some tickets for Lowlands where I will see the Queens of the Stoneage, the Foo Fighthers, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Franz Ferdinand, Pixies, Kaiser Chiefs, Death From Above 1979, The Dresden Dolls, Roisin Murphy, Dropkick Murphys...and throw mud or anything else available at Korn, Marilyn Manson, Incubus, 2 Many DJ`S (They replaced an ill David Bowie last year..I could have seen David Bowie but I saw DJs..yuck!)..

I don`t wanna start with my last year of education..i`m 20..I`m so young..I`ll be 21 when I`m finished..what next? Work for the next 45 years? Only the thought makes me wanna do something to myself...

So maybe..back to Korea..?..a trip around the world..or at least some places I really have to visit..? First have to get some money, which requires a job..uch..working..

Grtz

Paul

2 comments:

Herbert said...

With Lance gone, will a Dutch rider win it in 2006? :-)

FYI, I am German.

Herbert said...

With Lance gone, will a Dutch rider win it in 2006? :-)

FYI, I am German.