Friday, May 05, 2006

Archive: July 2005, Culture shock!

Yep..i`m back for two weeks now and already longing to go back..
It`s not that living in the Netherlands is that bad but...

There are so many white people..
Everything seems so small now..
People complain so much..
Television still s*ks..
Getting drunk is much more expensive..
The public fear of terrorism..(but not mine)
The use of knives and forks..
No more free sauce..
No subway..
No Norebangs..

No I-House..

But..I`ve got my guitar back..I`m planning to go to some festivals..(Lowlands, Bluesrock Tegelen, Booch!)..and..of course seeing my family and friends again...I will probably start with my Master (and thus my last year!) in September..

And what to do after that..?
Trip around the world? Starting a rock-band and kick Coldplay of the radio? Become the first dictator of the Netherlands? Go to Hawaii and claim it for the Netherlands?

Who knows..

grtings

Paul

No comments: