Saturday, September 16, 2006

September!

September always has been a special month for this family. Three birthdays in 4 weeks explains it all. My birthday is the last in the line and will be on the 23th of September. 22 will be my age. Graduating is probably one of the first major things I will do while being 22. Even birthdays are by the way a lot more fun than odd years. How was life when I was 1? Horrible, all those bottles of milk and feeding at strict times. When I was 3 I had my first day at school. So you can imagine why that must have been a horrible year. When I was 5 I entered group 3 (of 8) of primary school, and I remember having a horrible teacher for whom I was afraid. When I was 6 however I had the best teacher ever (the husband of the teacher in group 3). I remember being 15 was a real pain in the ass, and 16 was a whole lot better. Then came 17..which is not yet being 18, which also sucks. Then 19. Who wants to be 19? 19 is the last year of being a teenager and so it is a horrible age to be since you will be constantly reminded of the fact that 20 is waiting around the corner. I would rather stay 18. 20 was my age when I made my first cross-continental trip, so that year was perfect. 21 up till now has been a very slow year. I planned a lot of things to do, but only ended up concentrating on one: My final thesis. I'll be glad when I reach 22, get that precious piece of paper and do what I really wanted to do while I was 21. To move..develop..change...to do something.

No comments: