Monday, April 16, 2007

There is a man...

There is a man in one of the streets close to our home. He owns a little shop. It is an electronics shop. He repairs all kinds of electronic equipment like radio's. He is a man of advanced age. He's got a bald head, about 55 years old. Is face is like that of that famous Italian soccer-referee, Collina. Every time I pass the shop he is sitting in front of his counter, looking at the people passing by. In front of him is a little self-made contraption. It has two lightbulbs in it. One is just a normal light-bulb, but the other is very deep red. The red lightbulb almost has the same shape as his head. It seems to be his billboard: "Come here if you have any issue regarding electronical stuff". And everyday I pass his shop, and everyday he is there. For how long has he been sitting there? I don`t know, one thing I do know is that I want to make a picture of him and his bulb.

No comments: