Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Strange weather in India..and a leaking roof

Yesterday the roof of my penthouse was almost gone. I saw school dresses blowing in the air over Barkat Nagar. Two marble plates lifted of my roof and fell on the floor. Seems a little storm raged over our neigboorhood. Good news is that everything in my room is still pretty much ok; the roof is still at its place, only the layer on top of my roof has now become a little bit fragile. I`ve got only one leak, and even that one is in a corner where nothing important is present. It only almost touches my eletricity plugs. Today the strange weather continued..hail came falling from the Jaipur-skies! Almost feels like I am in the Netherlands.

Ah..and next week I`ll be going to Shahbad to start take some interviews with the local population. In total I`ve got about 50 questions..so I can ask them questions till they drop death..or just fall asleep.

No comments: